Forgot your password?
Or sign in with one of these services
Inclusive, July 10, 2018 in Forum
Adding a YouTube video, towards an introduction of your character for example, is easy.
If you wish to do this, you can find out how to do this below.
- Start by Creating a Forum within "Character Introductions (IC)"
- Input your title, obviously this will include your character's name.
- Go to YouTube and find the video you want to use.
- Select the "Share" option within YouTube and grab a link, such as the following:
- Copy the link in the format above, *no changes are needed here.* and paste it in to your forum.
- And that's it! You'll have a fully embedded video from YouTube.
Example video I used:
Been always looking out for the bois
i love you inclusive
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.